Wish申请IPO,平台94%卖家来自中国,估值百亿美金!

11月23日消息,据外媒报道,近日Wish母公司ContextLogic在美国提交上市申请,若上市顺利,ContextLogic的股票将在12月上旬、中旬上市交易。据悉,Wish是移动电商平台,目前业务主要运营于中国,正在开拓北美和欧洲市场。

On November 23, according to foreign media reports, the parent company contextlogic of wish recently submitted an application for listing in the United States. If the listing goes smoothly, contextlogic's shares will be listed and traded in early and mid December. It is reported that wish is a mobile e-commerce platform. At present, its business is mainly operated in China, and it is exploring the North American and European markets.

Wish成立于2010年,该平台提供各种折扣产品,包括廉价的家居、服装、电子产品和玩具。由于价格低廉,Wish吸引了大量中低收入人群。上市申请显示,2019年Wish收入增长率比2018年大幅下降。由于疫情的刺激,2020年上升到32%。

5fbc65accc630.jpg

此前,非公开市场对Wish的估值达到112亿美元。据Marketplace PulseWish估计,平台94%的卖家来自中国,其余6%来自美国、英国、加拿大,以及印度。为此,不少投资者担心Wish过度依赖中国市场,其招股书显示,由于中国的商家能够以有竞争力的价格销售优质商品,我们平台最初专注于拓展中国的商家。过去10年,中国是全球最大的商品出口国。

Prior to that, wish was valued at $11.2 billion in the private market. Market pulsewish estimates that 94% of the platform's sellers come from China, while the remaining 6% come from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and India. To this end, many investors are worried that wish is over dependent on the Chinese market. According to its prospectus, since Chinese businesses can sell high-quality goods at competitive prices, our platform initially focused on expanding Chinese businesses. Over the past decade, China has been the world's largest exporter of goods.

Wish表示,已经在采取措施,推动商家的多元化发展。2019年平台增加了更多来自北美、欧洲和拉美的商家,美国商家数量增长了268%。

据悉,Wish计划以250亿至300亿美元估值挂牌。